- Domestic Violence Hotline
- 24 Hour Youth Crisis Hotline
CRISIS INTERVENTION AND RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotlines provides referrals to shelters, community resources, advocacy and support. (1-800-491-1114) for domestic violence and (1-888-233-1639) runaway and homeless youth.
- Children’s Center provides short term residential care in an emergency shelter setting for abused and neglected children newborn through 17 years of age. The program can also accept children whose families are experiencing a crisis, such as homelessness, parental hospitalization or incarceration, and domestic violence.
- The EXCEL Program (Expanding Capabilities and Employment Levels) a job and life skills training that promotes safety and life long learning to be self-reliant.
- Safe Place a network of sites throughout the community that provide immediate safety for youth in danger. Employees at each site are trained to contact Synergy Services to access support if a young person needs shelter or assistance.
- SafeHaven Domestic Violence Emergency Shelter serves adult survivors and their children.
- Street Outreach Services (S.O.S.) provides street-based resources, necessities, prevention and education.
- Synergy House Emergency Shelter serves youth, ages 12 to 18, in crisis or need due to abuse, neglect, running away, abandonment, homelessness and parental crisis placement.
- Transitional Living Program provides housing, training in independent living skills and case management toyoung adults 16-21.
- Youth Resiliency Center brings together comprehensive services including medical, mental and dental health clinics; healing creative arts and physical activities, drop-in services and advocacy programs for homeless teens.
- Adult and Youth Volunteers help provide direct client services in our shelters, in court advocacy, in mentoring or tutoring children/youth, and assist with office duties and special events.
- STOP Violence Prevention Education provides educational workshops and curricula on bullying, female bullying and relational aggression, teen dating violence/relationship violence, and healthy relationships through the Get Connected curriculum, the nationally recognized Olweus Program, Safe Dates, and Step Up.
- Bridge SPAN hospital-based domestic violence education, training, universal screening, patient care, 24-hour advocacy and on-going strengths-based case management.
- Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) provides a multi-disciplinary, child friendly, community-based environment in which to conduct forensic interviewing, assessment, referral and advocacy for children who disclose sexual abuse or severe physical abuse.
- Children’s Therapy provides developmental and behavioral assessments, individual and family therapy, school-based counseling, art and play therapy.
- Counseling Services provides mental health services for all ages of trauma survivors as well as support services for individuals, couples and families in crisis.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) provides group and individual services for adults and adolescents. Sliding fee scale available.
- Domestic Violence Services individual and group counseling for survivors and perpetrators of sexual abuse and domestic violence including a 36-week clinical program for abusers.
- Psychological Assessment Services including juvenile sex offenders, domestic violence, personality disorders, parenting, substance abuse, and cognitive assessments.
- Support and Therapeutic Groups which include victims of domestic violence, school-based groups, domestic violence offenders and adolescent sex offenders.
- Teen Parent Support provides education, case management and mentoring to pregnant and parenting teens up to their 22nd birthday.
Synergy Services, Inc.
400 E. 6th Street
Parkville, Missouri 64152