Staff resources at Synergy are impossibly stretched. Volunteers help to bridge the gaps in serving the 40,000 children, youth, women and families benefiting annually from our many programs.
We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities for people of all ages and with varying amounts of time to give.
- child care
- housekeeping or yard work
- special events/fundraising
- clerical support
- preparing or cooking a meal in one of our shelters
- mentoring a young mother or a youth
- preparing items for sale in our thrift store
You can make an important difference for someone that really needs it. And volunteers tell us that they receive as much as they give—in personal fulfillment, new perspectives and connections with other volunteers.Complete a volunteer application packet today!