How You Can Help
Synergy Services is a not-for-profit 501(c) 3 organization which exists because caring people saw a need to provide a safety net for individuals and families in desperate situations. Since our founding, we have always depended upon the generosity of individuals, corporations and civic groups for the dollars, and in-kind gifts of goods or services to provide help and hope to victims of violence and other family crisis. You can join the effort to build stronger families and a better community through your involvement with Synergy.
Synergy Services is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. We utilize your donated dollars to provide shelter and supportive services to the people and families that count on us each day.
Staff resources at Synergy are impossibly stretched. Volunteers help to bridge the gaps in serving the 40,000 children, youth, women and families benefiting annually from our many programs.
Since Synergy's residents often arrive at shelter with only the clothes on their backs, personal care and household items are always needed.
Thank you to the following Grant Funders!
- Project costs at Synergy’s Homeless Youth Campus have been underwritten by the Missouri Department of Economic Development, Youth Opportunities Program.
- Synergy Services, Inc. received a grant from the Frank and Margaret McGee Fund
- Support for the SafeHaven Domestic Violence Center shelter is provided in part by the Ms. Molly Foundation.
- Funding for Synergy’s mental health services for children was provided in part by the Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City.
- Support for Synergy’s programs and services are provided in part by the Morgan Family Foundation.
- Jacob L. & Ella C. Loose Foundation & Greater Kansas City Community Foundation in support of Street Outreach Services
- Tulsa Community Foundation & QuikTrip Corporation Fund in support of the Safe Place Project
- General Mills Foundation in support of Synergy House
- The Monello Family Foundation Fund in support of Synergy
- The Edward G. & Kathryn E. Mader Foundation in support of the Youth Resiliency Center arts program
- R.A. Long Foundation in support of STOP Violence Get Connected
- City of Riverside in support of Synergy